How to get Permanent Residency (PR) in Canada after study?

How to get Permanent Residency (PR) in Canada after study?
Share the Article

Our immigration to Canada has three main categories programs, they are:

Permanent Residence: 

Long-term immigration programs, including economic programs (inclusive of Express Entry) and family sponsorship.

Work Permits

program that allow you to work for limited period in canada.

Study Permits:

permits to study in approved institutions, by doing works during and after your studies and options to transition to permanent residence.

If you are an international student or graduate in Canada, you are highly educated, likely to speak and understand English or French to a high standard, and have already proven that you are perfect fit to Canadian life. For these reasons, Canada wants you to immigrate permanently and give you permanent residence. Here is an overview of your options to be permanent residence in Canada for those who completed their graduation in Canada and also for international students.

Apply Australia visa :



Laflyer Immigartion Consultancy is one of the leading company in India specializing in Abroad Study and Australia - Canada Permanent Resident Visa. We operate from Kochi, Kerala-India to Provide Consulting Services to our Clients all over the Globe. In addition the company provides a Online counseling services to students around the India who do not have easy access to any of our offices. We provide complete information on reputed education Universities / Institutes in Australia, Canada, New Zealand and Specialized colleges.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *