How to start preparing for Canada migration ? getting Canada PR
To get permanent residence in canada, you must apply to PNC in 2 steps:
- You must first apply to the province or territory where should you want to live and nominated.
- After nominating you, you must apply to IRCC for permanent residence. Based on Canadian immigration rules.RCC officer will then assess your applications.
following are the basic level obtaining for the permanent residence in Canada for individuals
- Provide a medical certificate and criminal record check.
- Fill in and submit a permanent resident visa application.
- Pay the application fee.
- Attend interviews with immigration representatives.
Immigration policy in Canada is structured around three main categories: Economic. This category represents the largest portion of immigrants each year. Selection is based on a point system that rewards applicants with higher levels of education, job experience, and language skills .
Generally, it takes about 45 days to process PR cards for new permanent residents once IRCC receives a complete application package from individuals who have fulfilled their residency requirements. Applications for renewed PR Cards generally take 104 days.
About Laflyer Immigrations
Laflyer Immigartion & Education Consultancy is one of the leading companies in kerala, India specializing in Abroad Study and Australia – Canada Permanent Resident Visa. You can Get our services 24×7 at Calicut & Ernakulam.
Apply for Canada Visa : https://www.laflyer.in/canada-pr-consultants/