What is the qualification to work in Canada ?
The College considers you eligible to work in Canada if you: Are a Canadian citizen, or. Are a permanent resident of Canada . Hold current and valid authorization (i.e., a work permit) under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (Canada) to engage in employment within the practice of the profession.
Following are documents requires to work in canada :
- Social Insurance Number (SIN) One of the first pieces of documentation that you will need before you are eligible to retain employment in Canada is your Social Insurance Number, or “SIN” for short. …
- Work Permit.
- Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA)
- Resume. …
- Cover Letter.
- Educational Documentation.
- Final Thoughts.
There are specific requirements you need to meet depending on where you are when you apply for your work permit, But regardless of where you apply or which type of work permit you apply for, you must:
- prove to an officer that you will leave Canada when your work permit expires
- show that you have enough money to take care of yourself and your family members during your stay in Canada and to return home
- obey the law and have no record of criminal activity (we may ask you to give us a police clearance certificate),
- not be a danger to Canada’s security
- be in good health and have a medical exam, if needed
- not plan to work for an employer listed with the status “ineligible” on the list of employers who failed to comply with the conditions
- not plan to work for an employer who, on a regular basis, offers striptease, erotic dance, escort services or erotic massages, and
- give the officer any other documents they ask for to prove you can enter the country.
You’re a spouse or family member of someone working or studying temporarily in Canada. You may be eligible for an open work permit if you’re: a spouse of a skilled worker in an occupation under the National Occupational Classification (NOC) skill type 0, A or B approved to work in Canada six months or longer.To be allowed to work in Canada, you must be 16 years of age.
About Laflyer Immigrations
Laflyer Immigartion & Education Consultancy is one of the leading companies in kerala, India specializing in Abroad Study and Australia – Canada Permanent Resident Visa. You can Get our services 24×7 at Calicut & Ernakulam.
Apply for Canada Visa : https://www.laflyer.in/canada-pr-consultants/